COME JOIN US CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF FAN ENGAGEment
Join our Team
ISM Connect is creating a new category that cuts across technology and media to offer digital at-venue brand experiences that redefine how consumer experience live events. ISM is working with highly visible, exciting partners such as Minor League Baseball, NASCAR, DC Solar and others. We are creating the first fully-integrated, end-to-end network of smart engagement technology. Through a network of digital screens at sports and entertainment venues, retail locations and urban centers, we speak directly to over 100 million consumers through a wide array of custom programming and advertising.
We are redefining the quickly growing Digital Out of Home (DOOH) channel. Unique to our platform is the ability to track the demographics and conversion of interactive advertising through built-in cameras that generate actionable business intelligence that helps advertisers. ISM is also building SAAS products that aim to enhance security, safety and access to key events through emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and facial recognition. ISM is an early stage company that is looking for change agents and innovators who can help us grow and who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We want aspiring entrepreneurs who will act as owners of their work and deliver high quality results.
Employees First: Attracting and hiring great team members are at the heart of who we is more then just lip service at ISM. We strive to find the rare combination of intelligence, creativity and empathy to maximize our work.
Working Together: We value communication and support systems that enable using diverse talent that maximizes our achievement. Our employees all are part of the ISM story.
Results Matter: We are looking for doers and people who want to be on the cusp of change. We want all of our team to act with a sense of urgency and have a focus on results.
Do the Right Thing: We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.
Start-Up Mentality: We are an early stage, growth focused organization and seek to create value for our customers in ways they’ve not yet imagined.
Besides joining a great company, ISM creates a great working enviornment for our employees. With reimbursement for phone and computers, retirement and benefits and paid vacation – we want our team to maintain a self of balance and pride.
In our offices, we showcase a working network of our products so that we use use modern technolgy to its fullest. All employees are invited to regular happy hours and social events so that we stay closely aligned and live the Startup Life to its fullest.
Location: Bucks County, PA
This candidate will interact with all levels of the organization on a regular basis and reports to the Director of Finance and Administration. The primary responsibilities of this position include financial reporting and analysis along with tax filings, expense reporting, and bank reconciliation. You will own our full-stack accounting cycle by handling monthly and quarterly closes, preparing financial statements, and delivering reports for executives.
- Own our GAAP accounting – manage, coordinate, prepare and review quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements using QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel
- Track and categorize expenses and revenue, including modeling revenue recognition for our revenue streams.
- Coordinate data requests for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
- Evaluate and procure new vendors: negotiate terms for services, office space, and core company needs.
- Issue accounting policies for our global organization that improve company-wide efficiency, intelligence, and overall success
- Perform and review analytical analyses of financial information
- Main point of contact for all accounting/reporting matters and manage all corporate insurance
Sales Coordinator / Administrator
Location: Frisco, TX
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team, as well as provide administrative support to the Chief Revenue Officer. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Communicate with customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Location: Charlotte, NC
This candidate will interact with all levels of the organization on a regular basis. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
Provide administrative support to the Operations Department, including scheduling meetings and ensuring operations team updates are delivered to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Serve as the Office Manager and point of contact for the Charlotte office of ISM Connect (receive packages, order supplies, process office related invoices, communicate to team, etc..
Coordinate travel for COO (and other members of the operations team if required).
Manage the operations event checklist and workflow (event information will be provided by operations team).
Ensure record accuracy by maintaining data integrity during the entire operations process; responsible for data scrubbing when appropriate. This includes communication from all customers, vendors and employees.
Become the primary point of contact (POC) with signage vendors.
Manager, Content Production
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are looking to hire a Network Producer who will lead various video projects on a small but focused Content Team. Working with advertisers and content partners to create content, this role will lead much of the content development that reaches over 100m consumers.
- Content Planning: Understand client needs and trends to develop themes and ideas to serve as a basis to each network. Update quarterly and measure through programming consistency and quality.
- Production: For series-based and stand-alone programming, oversee the production, post-production and delivery of final edits. Create linear schedules and lineups of content playlists, using data-driven decisions to optimize content performance and mix over the course of campaigns.
- Creator Oversight: Develop and maintain relationships with partners, contributors, and freelancers to identify collaborative efforts to produce / reuse content across the network.
- Process Focused: Create and maintain a consistent set of requirements and guidelines that create a reliable workflow for all network content, from pre-production / story-boarding to publishing.
- Campaign Management: Maintain a monthly campaign calendar that tracks key details of planned or existing campaigns, along with the creative assets associated with the campaign. Lead efforts on one of our major efforts as key owner.
- Optimization and Review: Understand and use key performance indicators such as engagement rate and attention time to maximize the success and performance of all programming.
Director of Communications
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are looking for a natural storyteller with a passion for new markets and technologies, connecting with media influencers in non-obvious and creative ways. This executive must welcome the challenge to translate our story and connect with various media outlets, executives and investors in a predictable cadence to build more structure and transparency around our progress. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, he or she will be responsible for the company’s communication execution.
Proactively leverage a broad set of newly developed media touchpoints to maintain and extend ISM into the public dialogue, measured by number of new media relationships and quality of press kit.
Lead outward PR strategies and plans that promote key initiatives and illuminate the business/product’s image and reputation through pickup of regular press releases.
Evolve the way we communicate to internal staff, working with other team members to source and create content into a newly formed intranet or modern collaboration system.
Build trusted relationships to develop credibility and confidence with our investors through quarterly communications that update on our progress.
Work closely with the executive leadership team to craft a cohesive, consumer-facing narrative distributed through social media, driving exposure and awareness.